In the pawnshop, look at the items on the shelf next to the bear. You will find:
- "a hull-hole detector for finding those hard-to-spot holes in small sailboats", referring to the sailboat in King's Quest V.
- "cat-cookie mix.", referring to King's Quest III.
- "a golden bridle finder, for those nearly-invisible golden bridles", referring to King's Quest IV.
- "self-adhesive emeralds, what you use when you don't have honey", referring to King's Quest V.
- "tongue climbing gear, testd on over one hundred whale tongues", referring to King's Quest IV.
- "a uvula tickler", again referring to King's Quest IV.
- a Cheese hook, for retrieving cheese out of small holes", referring to King's Quest V.
- "a shovel that's guaranteed not to break for over one-hundred grave diggings", referring to King's Quest IV.
- "a bridge repair kit, for when you've crossed a bridge one too many times", referring to King's Quest II.
- "stair traction pads: stop slipping off those narrow staircases", referring to multiple previous King's Quest games.
If you make Alexander fall at the Cliffs of Logic (by clicking the ground), then after 3 times, he'll tell you to stop doing that.
You support is needed to further develop the site to its ultimate glory!