Leisure Suit Larry I: In the Land of the Lounge Lizards (VGA)
- Look at ther moose in Lefty's bar for a reference to King's Quest 3
- Ken Williams, the game's executive producer and founder and CEO of Sierra has a cameo in Lefty's bar. Notice the third person on the left with the moustache.
- On of the programs on the pimp's TV is titled "Naugahyde Goddesses of Oakhurst". Oakhurst is where the office of Sierra were located.
- The name of the bouncer of the disco is Pickhinke, a reference to Mike Pickhinke, who did the quality assurance of the game.
- Al Lowe has a cameo in the disco
Look at the night lamp in the penthouse's bedroom for a reference to Bill Skirvin, art designer and animator of the game.
Ken Williams makes a second cameo at the very end of the game, promoting other games in the Leisure Suit Larry series.